We are honored to serve the communities of Buford, Gainesville, Hoschton, Braselton, Oakwood, Lawrenceville and other areas in Northeast Metro Atlanta.
What you can win:
Up to ten finalists will be chosen, who will win a free exam, x-rays (bitewings, panoramic and any periapicals we may need to diagnose), and a regular cleaning (not SRP). One finalist will be chosen as the grand prize winner, who will also receive a complete smile makeover (the treatment we provide at no cost will only be those types of treatment that we can complete here in our office)!
Submissions must be received before 12 midnight on Thursday, November 30, 2017. Finalists will be contacted and announced on or before Monday, December 4, 2017. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected, contacted and announced on or before Monday, December 25, 2017! The treatment for the Grand Prize Winner will begin in January 2018!
To qualify to be a finalist and/ or a grand prize winner, the following things must be completed:
- You must like our Facebook page (@flowerybranchdentist)
- You must share our post about giving away a smile makeover
- You must be over the age of 18
- You must live within 30 minutes of the office (5900 Spout Springs Rd. Flowery Branch, GA 30542)
- You must be willing to share your photos and your story in our advertising and on Facebook, etc.
- You must be willing and able to come to at least 2 appointments a month until your treatment is complete (if two or more appointments are missed and/ or cancelled without 24 hours notice, you may be disqualified from any further treatment, and your participation in this contest is revoked)
- You must submit an email (DCFBsmile@gmail.com) to us that includes the following:
- Your name
- Your contact number and email
- Do you have dental insurance? If so, what plan?
- Tell us your story. Why should we choose you? Why do you deserve a free smile makeover?
Established in 2004, Dr. Kelly and his staff have served Flowery Branch and the surrounding area with distinction by providing a warm, friendly atmosphere and the highest standard of care.